« Home 

|

Monday, February 20, 2006 


Welcome to my humble blog, viewers. I sincerely hope that all of you will enjoy your stay here. Well, I AM supposed to say that since its wrong to will any harm to anyone. It's only annoying when its coming from the Flight Attendants. I mean, they always place on that smile and have that look which really means: look, I made a bad career move when I got out of high school and now I'm a waiter at a bad restaurant a couple miles from the ground. And I still have to serve people like you. Anyways, back to my introduction.

As you can see from my blog title, I am a catholic teenager. However, I strive to be different from the current catholic teenagers that I know of. Nowadays, most teenagers are really into a more materialistic world and the media. This was not a sudden change. Over the generations, people started to rely more and more on the media during their daily lives. At first, the media via television and internet only served as a spreading of ideas but over the past few years, the media had become a major influence on people's daily lives. And then the issues of sex, money, and violence kicked in. The next generation was born into the time period of such changes and became too influenced by the media. This only gets worse as time progresses. Newer, darker themes are presented in the media such as satanic messages, magic, and gothic views.

That is all for now!

Oh, by the way, That cartoon is found on this link: http://www.catholic.org/ae/cartoons.php?cartoon=11

Props to: Jesus, Arthur, Br. Andrew, Aaron C., and Kristy T.

About me

  • I'm Asian Catholic Teen- Andrew Z.
  • From New York City
My profile

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com